"[Believers], you are the best community singled out for people: you order what is right, forbid what is wrong, and believe in Allah", Holy Quran, Chapter Aal-e-Imran, Verse 110
ISF schedule changes amid COVID-19
Assalamu Alaikum Dear Community Members,
Hope that everyone is doing well by the will and mercy of Allah (swt). The ISF shura board met and reviewed current situation in terms of COVID-19. Alhamdulillah, We are slowly seeing businesses reopening and certain guidelines being relaxed by the government. We have continued to monitor the situation and consulted with our local Ulemas on the best course of action.
At this point, we will continue to operate our Masjid in restricted mode with a few updates.
- The five daily Salah will continue
- Jumuah Salah will continue
- Wear a face-mask at all times
- Follow all sanitary precautions
- Make sure you perform wudu at home
- Make sure you perform sunnah at home
The following groups are requested to continue their salah at home
- Individuals with pre-existing medical condition
- Physically weak
- Anyone that's sick
- Anyone who's been in contact with someone that's tested positive for COVID-19
- There will be no English Bayan
- First Arabic Khutba will be at 1:00PM followed by Jumu'ah Salah at 1:05PM
- Second Arabic Khutba will be at 1:25PM followed by Jumu'ah Salah at 1:30PM
- As per state guidelines we have limited capacity for attendees (only 35 people). There is no exception to this rule as we will strictly follow these guidelines.
- Attendees will be allowed on a first come first serve basis.
Please make dua to Allah SWT to protect us from this pandemic and any other illness. May Allah SWT protect and guide us all (Aameen).
- ISF Management -
As of June 12, 2020